Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day two - so many comments!

Who knew that the first post on my first blog would generate so many comments! Truthfully it was mostly based around the title I chose and the fully BS reason I gave for choosing it. I really only chose it because of the association with movies. I added the crap about society/nutrition, etc. as a BS reason after the fact. Still, the debate over popcorn being good or bad for you rages on.

In other news, I have decided that my thoughts on this experience are probably going to be more concentrated at the beginning. So I have decided that instead of writing every little bit the day I experience it, I will spread it out a little more. Some of it you may find is out of chronological sequence as a result.

Still deciding the worth of writing this second blog. Still not liking it. I feel slimy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home